How to Export Animated MD2 from Blender to JPCT
Post date: Jul 24, 2014 7:37:21 PM
Open Blender 2.65
- Create Model, Texturize UV
- Create an empty material (avoid exporter crash...) //not needed on new exporter?
- Create animations in action editor (no nla..)
- Go to Timeline view:
- go to first frame of sequence X, press M and CTRL+M (rename marker as "seqX")
- go to first frame of sequence X+1 ...
eg: frame 1 -> stand, frame 5->walk (1-4 = stand, 5-... = walk)
- Rotate +90deg in X axis before export